Canadian Associate Members
- Cost $525 (U.S.) for single Canadian Associate memberships.
- $575 (U.S.) for firm membership. Firm membership includes two members from the firm.
- Additional members of firm can join for $60 (U.S.) each.
Fill out the FORM to become a member today!
Service and Benefits
- Membership in the IMLA Canadian Department
- Networking opportunities with local government lawyers from across the United States and Canada
- Assistance through Legal Research Service
- Assistance through Legal Advocacy Program
- Subscription to Municipal Lawyer magazine
- Subscription to weekly electronic newsletters
- Timely and relevant CLE programs
- Subscription to monthly electronic Canadian newsletter, Munilaw
- Reduced registration rate for attendance at all IMLA conferences, seminars and audio-conferences
- Subscription to the IMLA Document Service
- Membership for individual, law firm (2 members), or additional law firm members in up to three IMLA sections at no additional cost
- All IMLA mailings
- Access to the password-protected sections of the IMLA website
Click HERE to become an associate member today!